Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pinterest idea crafts

After finding Pinterest this summer I made a couple things for my room.  Here are my beautiful creations:
IMG_0355    IMG_0367
I loved this idea of the flower pencils.  I was always loaning out pencils and they would not return to me.  This has worked great!  We’ve been in school for 4 weeks now and I still have all my pencils and I can quickly see who needs new supplies (already).
The happy birthday balloons were all over proteacher this summer.  I wasn’t thrilled with the idea of using pixie sticks so I bought glow sticks at the Dollar Store.  They turned out great and the students can’t wait for their birthday to get one. I got the container from the dollar section at Target.
IMG_0379
I also wanted some benches for my library area that could also hold books.  I found these at IKEA and I found the fabric at Walmart and made these cushions to match my polka dot room. 
If you haven’t found Pinterest yet click on my button in the side bar.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment